- 2 cups Velveeta Cheese
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 cup chopped red and green peppers
- Any Seafood Desired (I used 1 small can of crabmeat (from the Tuna aisle), 2 steamed tilapia fillets, and 1 packet of precooked salad shrimp)
- 1 box medium pasta shells
- Italian bread crumbs
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Combine the cheese, milk, cayenne pepper, paprika, red and green peppers and seafood together in a saucepan on medium heat. Stir often to keep the cheese from burning.
- Boil pasta according to the package directions, and drain.
- Combine pasta and cheese sauce together, and pour into a greased square casserole dish. (you can butter the dish or just use cooking spray).
- Sprinkle bread crumbs to cover the top.
- Cut the butter into small slices and evenly place over the top.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until the bread crumbs are crispy and golden brown.