|Terrible picture, but it's the only one I got in my excitement to enjoy these!|
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dog rolls
- 1 can of chili (no beans!)
- 1 medium onion, diced
- Cheddar Cheese
- Hot Dog Relish
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line inside of hot dog buns with mayonnaise and sweet relish. I know the mayo sounds gross, but it will keep your buns from getting dry while you bake the hot dogs.
- Sprinkle some pepper on top of each one.
- Add a line of mustard down each roll..
- Add your the hot dogs, and place into a 13x9 pan (they should fit perfectly!)
- Top hot dogs with chili, cheese, and diced onion.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
My review: These tasted amazing! We were both skeptical about having to wait 45 minutes for hot dogs for dinner, but they were really yummy. I think they would be a great thing to make if you are having a lot of people over, even possibly for the super bowl. Even though I don't like relish or mustard on hot dogs, I loved the flavor of these. Try them!!