Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cream Cheese Stuffed French Toast

I love breakfast food. I would eat breakfast food for every meal if I could. Bacon, Sausage, Pancakes, Eggs, and French Toast, and everything amazing like that... So, obviously, I liked finding this recipe...


10 eggs
1 cup milk
1/8 cup favorite syrup
1/2 tsp cinnamon
about 12 thin slices of French bread
2 old spotty bananas
4 oz cream cheese
4 granny smith apples or any other favorite fruit that you're going to want to serve with your delicious french toast
Syrup


Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
In large bowl, whisk eggs and milk. Whisk in syrup and cinnamon.
Using a mixer, blend bananas and cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
In 8x8 baking dish, pour about 1/2 cup of egg mixture into the bottom of the dish, just enough to cover the bottom.
Place bread on top of egg mixture to cover as much of the dish as possible.
Spread banana/cream cheese over the top of the bread. Cover with more bread slices.
Pour the remaining egg/milk mixture over the top of the bread and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 2 hours, but all day or overnight would be the best idea. It gets all goopy and delicious then, and you won't regret it, I promise.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes when you're ready to dig in.
Slice apples or other favorite fruit.
Serve with syrup and sliced fruit.


My review: OMG. I love this. I love this very much. Please make this and enjoy this. It's freakin' yummy. For realz. Not even kidding you. You can even throw some blueberries or whatever in it to bake it up and give it lots of flavor. Go nuts. and then let me know what you did, and if it was good, and then I can try too!