Tuesday, March 29, 2011

10-minute Tortellini Dish

I have a new love...  It's called Philadelphia Cooking Creme.  It's delicious, it's easy, and it makes a quick, delightful meal!  I plan to try all the flavors, but this is my first.





1 (19oz) package frozen cheese tortellini
8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
1 cup frozen peas
2 chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
1 tub Philadelphia Cooking Creme, Italian Cheese & Herb flavor

Cook the tortellini as directed on the package.
In a large skillet,using medium heat, heat 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp water, and add peas and mushrooms.
Cook until the peas are warm throughout, about 5 minutes.
Add the cooking creme and chicken to the vegetables and stir, let heat up for 2 minutes.
Drain the tortellini, and stir into the cream mixture.
Enjoy!

My review:  This was delicious.  A wonderful quick meal for nights that I'm on the go.  I can't wait to try the other flavors of the cooking creme.  This would be great with any other vegetables you like too.  I think I would like it with broccoli or pea pods.