Thursday, May 6, 2010

Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Tacos

Unfortunately, I didn't take a picture of this on my normal camera, I had to use my old one, and the upload cable is MIA.  If I find it, I'll add the picture...

1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 cup Frank's Red Hot
1/4 cup Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
Lettuce
Tomato
Onion
Mozzerella Cheese
Hard or Soft Taco Shells
Cooked white rice (optional)

Place the chicken in a crock pot on LOW for 7-8 hours.
Remove any liquid, and use 2 forks to shred the meat.
Once shredded, add the Red Hot sauce and dressing, and stir to combine.
Let heat through for about 10 minutes in the crock pot.
Place in taco with desired toppings.  Rice is a good touch because it helps with the spiciness.


My review:  This was awesome.  I will definitely be making this again.  It reminded be of Buffalo Wing Dip, but it was really good to eat as a taco.  This would even be good on a sandwich too.