Thursday, June 4, 2009

S'mores Dip

1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 cup Marshmallow Creme
Graham Crackers for Dipping!

Microwave the chocolate chips and milk in a bowl for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chips are melted.
Pour into a glass pie plate.
Drop marshmallow creme in teaspoonfuls over top the mixture.
Microwave for about 30 seconds, until the marshmallow is all soft and gooey.
Now, take a table knife and go nuts, swirling the crap out of it. But don't over do it. You want it to look marbled and yummy.
Serve immediately, while it's still warm, using graham crackers.


My review: I understand wanting to have s'mores without the campfire and all that, but I would still rather fire up the grill or even a burner on the stove, toast my marshmallow and sandwich it all up. This also makes way too much for just someone trying to snack... unless you have a group of hungry kids, you will have to eat until you burst. So... My review is that this is yummy, but I prefer the traditional s'more.